The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (Princess Louise's)
THE REGIMENTAL ASSOCIATION
"The Thin Red Line"
"The Thin Red Line " is the official Regimental Magazine of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders
All serving Argylls have made a contribution to the Regimental Association through the Days Pay Scheme. Under this scheme, every soldier who made these contributions is, by right, a life member of the Regimental Association.
- to promote the welfare of all Regimental Association members
- to foster the 'regimental spirit' amongst All Ranks and to maintain connections with Old Comrades
- to help Members of the Regimental Association at the end of their military service, or afterwards, to find suitable employment
- to aid Members, when travelling in search of employment, by paying their travel expenses and lodgings
- to give financial aid to all Members, serving or discharged, and their dependants, who have need for special reasons or who are in financial distress.
|Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Colonel-in-Chief of the Regiment|
|Colonel A. P. W. Campbell (Representative Colonel)|
|Lieutenant Colonel M R McVittie|
|Captain J. A. Auchterlonie|
|A&SH Pipes & Drums||J Bell||34 Union Road||Phone 01324 484176||Grangemouth|| |
|Balaklava Club|| ||5/7 Crawford Arcade||Murray Place||Stirling||FK8 1AX|
|Dunoon and Cowal||J McDiarmid||Nieuport House||Shore Road||Innellan||PA23 7SS|
|Grangemouth||K Malloy||4 Carrick Place||Carron||Falkirk||FK2 4BT|
|Inverclyde||S Smith||11 Bardrainney Avenue|| ||Port Glasgow||PA14 6HD|
|London||A M Farrell||3 The Brow||Spencer Way||Redhill||RH1 5SP|
|Manchester||A Macrae||29 Fairway||Castleton||Rochdale||OL11 3BU|
|Plymouth and South West||Lt Col G Smith, OBE||Ashbridge||Exeter Road||Woodbury||EX5 1JY|
|Stirling||M Waugh||29 Davidson Street||Bannockburn||Stirling||FK7 0NE|
|West of Scotland||Gordon Watson|| ||Mob: 07840 604 526|| || |
Contact us with details if any of this information is incorrect or requires to be updated.